EPIC DIVERS

The Epic Difference! Grand Cayman is the world’s best-known dive destination. Some say it’s because of the warm, crystal-clear water year-round. Others love the stretches of magnificent, unspoiled coral reefs, the schools of colorful fish, the friendly stingrays, the spectacular shipwrecks, the vertical walls teeming with sealife, even the dramatic underwater drop-offs.  We not only do daily morning and afternoon dive trips, but also offer resort dive training, dive certification courses, sunset cruise charters, and Stingray City snorkel trips.

We want you to see Cayman in a different way than before. Anyone can show you Cayman diving, but that is just the time spent underwater. On a typical dive vacation where you dive three times per day you only spend about 8% of it underwater. We will ensure that the other 92% is EPIC.

At Epic Divers, we want you to feel the same joy, respect, and love for this little piece of Cayman Caribbean paradise that we do.

LIVING THE DREAM DIVERS

Welcome to Living the Dream Divers – Our concept is simple: We take small groups, on the best dive boats with the friendliest crew. We are divers and built the company using over 20 years of passion and experience in the dive industry. We showcase the very best of Cayman Diving, whether this is your first dive or you have thousands of dives under your belt.  We have custom built the best dive boats in the industry. Every detail has been thought out to create the ultimate Cayman Dive experience. Contact Liz and let her plan the perfect Cayman Dive vacation to suit your wants and experience levels.

BEACHCOMBER REEF

Check out the snorkel reef located just off the beach in front of your condo.  Beachcomber Reef is a convenient snorkeling opportunity, just an easy swim from the beach.  View small coral heads and reefs teeming with tropical fish, and you might even be lucky enough to see a sea turtle or one of Cayman’s famous Stingrays. Grab your snorkel and fins and experience our underwater paradise!